Sister Judy Dewig
Hometown: Evansville, Indiana
Entrance Date: September 6, 1965
First Profession Date: July 7, 1967
Perpetual Profession Date: August 7, 1971
• Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education - St. Benedict College
• Master's degree in Special Education - Indiana State
• Taught 7th and 8th grade at Holy Redeemer and St. Benedict
• Taught mentally disabled students at Madonna Learning Center, Memphis, TN
• Learning Resource Teacher at St. Benedict
Present Ministry: Monastery Dining Room Supervisor; Monastery Bakery
Other Interests: Reading, walking, enjoying nature, playing games and other activities with my Sisters.
What attracted me to this community: The joy, enthusiasm and happiness that I noticed and experienced with the Sisters that taught me at St. Joseph.