Sister Doris Schepers
Hometown: Ferdinand, Indiana
Entrance Date: August 27, 2006
First Profession Date: May 2, 2009
Perpetual Profession Date: October 17, 2015
• Associate’s degree in Computer Programming
• Associate’s degree in Computer Information Management
• Bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education, Mathematics
• Master’s degree in Education with endorsement to teach technology in May 2014
• Systems administrator for 22 ½ years for Congressmen Lee Hamilton and Baron Hill
• Youth Ministry in Clarksville, Indiana
• Teacher at a Catholic high school in Jasper, Indiana
• Religion teacher at a Catholic school in Louisville, Kentucky
Present Ministry: Director of Volunteers; Technology Teacher and Assistant; Liturgy Assistant
Other Interests: Swimming, walking and reading.
What attracted me to this community: The first attraction to this community came from the fact that I grew up in this town. It only made sense that I should visit this community when I felt a call to religious life. Upon my visit here, I saw how the sisters truly live community life. They are supportive of each other in their ministries and other activities.