Sister Roxanne Cassandra Higgins
Hometown: Kingston, Jamaica
Entrance Date: August 7, 2016
Perpetual Profession Date: September 2, 2023
• Bachelor’s degree Chemistry (Honors)
• Master of Philosophy degree in Chemistry
• MA in Theology from Saint Meinrad
• Lab Technician and Research Assistant at the University of the West Indies, Mona
• Quality Lab Technician and Production Operations Manager at Smith and Stewart Distribution, an ice cream manufacturing company
Present Ministry: Head Sacristan; Bakery; Catechetical Ministry; Religious Education; Monastery Service
Other Interests: Music and singing.
What attracted me to this community: The balance between prayer and ministry. The Benedictine life and values seemed to be a good balance of all areas of life.