Dome Golf Classic
Join us for the 20th Annual Dome Golf Classic. We hope you are eager to attend our event on Monday, September 26, 2022, at the The Pfau Course in Bloomington, Indiana. Rest assured, we have been intentional about seeking thoughtful guidance on how to proceed safely and enjoyably.
One of the premiere public golf courses in the Midwest, The Pfau Course at Indiana University opened in 2020, offering golfers a new must-see, must-experience destination course just minutes from the Indiana University campus. Designed by highly-acclaimed architect Steve Smyers and two-time major winner Fuzzy Zoeller, the course offers a unique, world-class layout set in the natural beauty of southern Indiana. Smyers utilized the area’s natural topography in designing the course, while also incorporating the combination of forest, open space and forest edges that result in both amazing views and a wonderful golfing test.
Where the money goes:
As a contributor to the Dome Golf Classic, you assist the Sisters in their ministries, making a positive difference in:
- The lives of thousands of students being taught by our Sisters.
- Outreach to the hungry, homeless, jobless, and illiterate served by our Sisters.
- The education and future lives of single parents and their children.
- Comfort and care for people in crisis.
- Assisting immigrants on a legal path to citizenship.
- The spiritual enrichment of parishes served by Sisters and individuals seeking to grow in their faith.
- …and so much more.
For this, we thank you!
Registration and Continental Breakfast
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Approx. 3:00 p.m.
Reception & Awards
Times subject to change. All times listed are Eastern time.
How to sign up:
- Download the 2022 Dome Golf Classic Brochure using the button below.
- Write a check and make it payable to Sisters of St. Benedict.
- Tear off the registration form and send it along with your check to:
Sisters of St. Benedict Dome Golf Classic
ATTN: Sydney Lange
802 E. 10th Street, Ferdinand, IN 47532-9239
For questions or more information, call Sydney Lange at 812.367.1411, ext. 2648 or email email@example.com.
Special Hotel Rate
The Graduate Hotel
210 E. Kirkwood Ave., Bloomington, IN 47408
Call 812-994-0500 for reservations
The special rate of $109.00 is available until August 25, 2022. Discounted parking is $6.00 per vehicle, per day. When you make a reservation, specify “Dome Golf Classic” to receive the discounted rate or click the button below to book online. Rates are per room per night, plus tax.