Become a Partner
As a Partner of the Sisters of St. Benedict:
- You are remembered daily in the Sisters’ prayers.
- You are remembered at a Mass at the monastery celebrated for your intentions on one Sunday each month.
- You are invited to special events at the monastery.
Because of your annual contribution as a member of the Sisters of St. Benedict Partners Program:
- You share in a special way in the lives of the Sisters of St. Benedict.
- You join with the Sisters in bringing God’s love to the world.
- You partner with the Sisters in their ministries:
- making a difference in the lives of thousands of people
- helping to carry out God’s work in schools, parishes, health care facilities, retreat centers, and social service agencies, including those that serve the poor and homeless
- You have the opportunity to learn more about the Benedictine way of life.
- You help ensure that Benedictine values will be preserved for future generations.
You receive the following in appreciation of your generosity:
St. Scholastica Circle
One of the Sisters will pray for you and your intentions as your prayer partner. You will receive a wooden keepsake box with a rosary inside, a magnet, a yearly plaque sticker, and a prayer card. And, each year of your membership, you will receive a spiritual book to enhance your library.
$1,000 to $4,999
You will receive a print of the monastery, a magnet, a yearly plaque sticker, and a prayer card. You will also receive a spiritual book to enhance your library each year of your membership.
$500 to $999
You will receive a framed photograph of the monastery, a magnet, a yearly plaque sticker, and a prayer card.
Sisters’ Anniversary Year to $499
($1 to mark each year of service of the Sisters of St. Benedict) You will receive a magnet and a prayer card.
The Sisters of St. Benedict of Ferdinand, Indiana are an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, EIN 35-0953517. Your gift is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.