Sister Kathy Bilskie
Hometown: Vincennes, Indiana
Entrance Date: August 25, 1966
First Profession Date: June 8, 1968
Perpetual Profession Date: August 13, 1972
• Bachelor’s degree from Oakland City University
• Master's degree from University of Notre Dame
• Pastoral Associate - Cathedral of Christ the King, Lexington, Kentucky
• Development Director - Sisters of St. Benedict, Ferdinand, Indiana
• Director of Client Services / Interim Administrator - Appalachian Regional Healthcare, Lexington, Kentucky
• Assistant Administrator - St. Joseph Hospital, Huntingburg, IN
Present Ministry: Mission Advancement; Spiritual Direction and Programs; Monastery Service
Other Interests: Reading, cooking, dogs, centering prayer, sudoku, and walking.
What attracted me to this community: The smiles, the sense of home.