Sister Charlene Ann Wheeless
Hometown: Evansville, Indiana
Testimonial Quote: It has been a wonderful life and I would do it all over again.
Entrance Date: September 12, 1959
First Profession Date: June 13, 1961
Perpetual Profession Date: June 17, 1966
• Master’s degree in Religious Education
• Master’s degree in Home Economics
• Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education
• Graduated high school with a certificate for music
• Spiritual Direction Certificate
• Teacher of grades 1, 4, 8 and home economics in high school
• Elementary principal - Director of religious education (1st grade to senior high school)
• Adult Education in Home Economics and religious education
• Gift shop manager- offset printer - computer layout work
Present Ministry: Sewing Room Manager; Chauffeur
Other Interests: Planning for building projects and doing jigsaw puzzles.
What attracted me to this community: Balance of prayer and work. Also some of my Academy teachers.