Sister Diane Fischer
Hometown: French Lick, Indiana
Testimonial Quote: Being a part of a community that loves me and my being well-taken-care-of is a blessing. I feel respected and able to live joyfully and fully, as I am now in my later years.
Entrance Date: September 11, 1954
First Profession Date: June 13, 1956
Perpetual Profession Date: August 10, 1959
Position: Online Prayer Ministry
• Bachelor’s degree in Education
• Master’s degree in Education with an endorsement in English
• Master’s degree in Applied Theology
• Vocation Director
• Pastoral Associate
• Pastoral Life Coordinator
• Hospitality ministry at Kordes Enrichment Center
Present Ministry: Online prayer and prayer board
Other Interests: Crocheting for Gift Shop and reading.
What attracted me to this community: A call during a retreat in our Academy Immaculate Conception.